[Owasp-sydney] Single Meeting Supporter Donations for Sydney

Chris Gatford chris at hacklabs.com
Mon Apr 12 01:07:19 EDT 2010

Hi Corneliu,

The spreadsheet takes a little while to update as I do know that at least three members have elected to pay the optional fees this year alone. Thanks for your contribution though ! I am sure it will be used wisely once we as a chapter decide how we might use the funds if required.

Kind Regards
Chris Gatford
HackLabs
T: +61 2 8006 1109
F: +61 2 8572 5267
M: +61 402 893 988
Web: http://www.hacklabs.com
Skype:chrisgatford

GPO BOX 2200, Sydney NSW 2001, Australia