[Owasp-sydney] Fwd: Request for you to send out OWASP approved Member Offer to your Chapter

Chris Gatford Chris.Gatford at purehacking.com
Mon Jul 14 20:42:42 EDT 2008

Global Offer approved by OWASP HQ for mail out to Chapter Members.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Joe Marion" <joe.marion at lifecyclesecurity.com>
> Date: 15 July 2008 6:16:08 AM
> To: <Chris.Gatford at purehacking.com>
> Subject: Request for you to send out OWASP approved Member Offer  to
> your Chapter
>
> Dear Chris,
>
> This special offer which has been approved by OWASP Headquarters
> (you can find the offer at http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Member_Offers)
>  and I want to ask for your help in sending it out to your local
> OWASP chapters’ members.
>
> The benefit is a discount for attending the LifeCycle Security
> Conference in Las Vegas on August 8-9, 2008 immediately following
> Black Hat. http://www.lifecyclesecurity.com/
>
> What:  LifeCycle Security is a conference that focuses on how people
> are solving application security issues on a daily basis.
>
> When:  August 8 & 9, 2009 (just after Blackhat™)
>
> Where: Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada (please reserve your room
> directly with the hotel.  (If you are coming to Blackhat™, just be
> sure to extend your stay at Caesars.)
>
> Cost:    $300 when you use the special discount code "
> OWLIFE2008"   (Normal price is $350.)
>
> How:     Register at http://www.LifeCycleSecurity.com
>
> LifeCycle Security is being put on by Application Security
> professionals who wanted a conference that focused on web
> application security and users who are being exploited by malicious
> web sites.  The LifeCycle Security conference will bring together
> professionals that have been solving application security issues in
> the "real world" and provide them a venue where they can share their
> experiences with others.
>
> I want to thank Tom Brennan at OWASP for putting this Member benefit
> together for us.  I apologize for sending you this email before
> phoning you, but I did not have your phone number.
>
> If you have any questions, please contact us at:   ContactUs at LifeCycleSecurity.com
>   or call in the U.S. 561-266-8780 and speak to Kristy Allston.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Joe Marion
> Lifecycle
> Phone:  561-266-8780
> http://www.LifeCycleSecurity.com
> joe.marion at lifecyclesecurity.com

Kind Regards
Chris Gatford
Pure Hacking

Toll Free: Australia 1300 884 218
Direct:  +61 2 9231 1134
Fax:     +61 2 9231 1117
Mobile:  +61 420 909 308
Email: chris.gatford at purehacking.com

Web: http://www.purehacking.com
Skype:chrisgatford
Blog: http://www.penetrationtester.com
http://twitter.com/ChrisGatford
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisgatford

Australia:
Martin Place, Suite 304, Level 3, 84 Pitt St, Sydney
Level 50, 101 Collins St, Melbourne

Singapore:
2 Havelock Road #04-08
Apollo Centre Singapore 059763