[OWASP-Sydney] So how did the monthly meeting go?

Sascha.Hess at au.ey.com Sascha.Hess at au.ey.com
Thu Feb 16 17:41:17 EST 2006

This email is to be read subject to the disclaimer below.

Hi list,

it's good to read that you guys are longing for the minutes. Since Chris
is overseas, Deirdre and I will write-up the meeting minutes. We should
have them written-up by beginning of next  week. Have a great weekend!

Regards,

-sascha

Jonathon Coombes <jon at cybersite.com.au>
Sent by: owasp-sydney-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
17/02/2006 09:15 AM
All email is logged and may be reviewed - Refer policy FP206

Andrew van der Stock <vanderaj at greebo.net>
cc
owasp-sydney at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject
Re: [OWASP-Sydney] So how did the monthly meeting go?

On 17/02/2006, at 2:31 AM, Andrew van der Stock wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'd really like to hear about the Sydney meeting if someone has
> time to fill us in.

Agreed. I could not make due to a conflict with another meeting, but
I would
be interested in details and when the next one will be held.

Regards
Jonathon

NOTICE - This communication contains information which is confidential and the copyright of Ernst & Young or a third party.

If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please delete and destroy all copies and telephone Ernst & Young on 1800 655 717 immediately. If you are the intended recipient of this communication you should not copy, disclose  or distribute this communication without the authority of Ernst & Young.

Any views expressed in this Communication are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Ernst & Young.

Except as required at law, Ernst & Young does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.