[Owasp-sydney] Venue - Thurs 10 Nov

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Fri Apr 9 13:28:33 EDT 2004

I am seeking a venue in Sydney for either a half day (10AM-2PM) or
full day (9AM-5PM) on Thursday 10 November with a possible extension
to Friday (11 November).

We are seeking both a networked training environment for technical
tutorials/workshops and/or an auditorium setting for presentations and
lightning talks i.e. they don't have to be within the same venue.

Can you please lodge their submission to
https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-australia or if you are
not a member of this mailing list then I can lodge it on your behalf?

We will accept submissions until 1 September and provided there is a
venue available proceed with a CFP from 7 September.