[OWASP-Switzerland] Seasoned Security Professional looking to move to Switzerland

Sven Vetsch sven.vetsch at owasp.org
Fri Jan 22 11:58:54 UTC 2016

Hi Lee

Please be aware, that headhunters aren’t allowed on OWASP mailing list as it’s promoting their own business. If the security professional you mentioned is looking for a job in Switzerland, he’s more than welcome to directly send an E-Mail to this mailing list.

I’m assuming this was a honest mistake and you didn’t notice that your e-mail violates OWASP policies so I won’t take any further actions on this. Please make sure to not send similar messages to OWASP mailing lists again, thanks :)

regards,
Sven

--

Sven Vetsch