[OWASP-Switzerland] OWASP Switzerland Meeting - October 4, 2016

Christian Folini christian.folini at netnea.com
Sun Aug 21 07:58:55 UTC 2016

Hi there,

Given the topic of the next OWASP meeting, you might be interested in
the talk by Mazin Ahmed (@mazen160, https://www.mazinahmed.net/)
at Swiss Cyberstorm https://swisscyberstorm.com/schedule/#session-206
on October 19, 2016.

Mazin Ahmed is an internationally renown bounty hunter with paid out
bounties from FB, Twitter, Oracle, Ebay, LinkedIn, etc.

Cheers,

Christian Folini, running the tech track at Cyberstorm

--
https://www.feistyduck.com/training/modsecurity-training-course
mailto:christian.folini at netnea.com
twitter: @ChrFolini