[OWASP-Switzerland] OWASP Switzerland Meeting - November 12th 2014

Sven Vetsch sven.vetsch at owasp.org
Mon Nov 10 17:25:46 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,
please be aware, that we’ve just got 20 additional seats that will be available for the meeting on Wednesday. If you haven’t yet registered in the Doodle (http://doodle.com/qvmqh8txgcapewf7) better do it now before also those seats are taken. We will close the registration tomorrow at around 19:00.

Btw. we also have an amazing turnout for the dinner >20 people. I really hope that we can manage to get something to eat afterwards for everyone who’s hungry :)

regards,
Sven

--
Sven Vetsch