[OWASP-Switzerland] OWASP Switzerland Fondue

Sven Vetsch sven.vetsch at owasp.org
Mon Dec 8 10:36:01 UTC 2014

Alright, here are the details for this week’s OWASP Fondue event. Please be aware, that the reservation has closed so only the people with a reservation have a guaranteed seat:

We’ll meet on December 10th, 2014 at around 18:00-18:30 in the "Wirtschaft zum Vorbahnhof” (http://www.vorbahnhof.ch/) which is right besides the Zurich main station.

PS: If you happen to arrive early, the reservation is under my name.

regards,
Sven

--
Sven Vetsch