[OWASP-Switzerland] OWASP Switzerland Meeting - 11. October 2011

Sven Vetsch sven.vetsch at owasp.org
Tue Sep 27 09:35:28 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,
I'm happy to officially announce the next OWASP Switzerland meeting in
Zurich.

One of the most famous projects of OWASP is the *OWASP Top 10*
(http://bit.ly/pgTR5t) which covers the ten most critical web
application security risks. Many of you might already know the project
from reading the document but we bring the OWASP Top 10 right into your
hands and let you experience these risk on your own.

* When:
11. October 2011
17:00 - 19:00

* Where:
"ITACS by Bitterli Consulting AG"
Stampfenbachstrasse 40
CH-8006 Zurich

* What:
Presentation of the OWASP Top 10 by Cyrill Brunschwiler from Compass
Security (http://www.csnc.ch/en/) followed by a hands-on session.

* Price:
It's FREE as usual and everyone is welcome :)

* Preparation:
  * Reserve your seat (http://bit.ly/qjnWdh) as there's limited space
(20 attendees). Reservation is *mandatory*. After 20 people we start a
waiting queue so please let us know if you have a reserved seat but
can't make it to the meeting.
  * Bring your notebook with the Hacking-Lab LiveCD ready to use. You
can get the LiveCD or a VirtualBox appliance here:
    http://media.hacking-lab.com/largefiles/livecd/v5.55/

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Sven

--

Sven Vetsch