[Owasp-switzerland] Next OWASP Meeting - April

Sven Vetsch / Disenchant sven.vetsch at disenchant.ch
Sun Mar 22 10:21:26 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,
finally we were able to put together (nearly) everything for another
meeting and here are the information :)

*IMPORTANT* : If you'd like to attend the meeting, please add yourself
to the doodle-poll and do what's written below in this mail. There is a
limit of 20 people for this meeting. The possible dates should fit to
the speakers. The poll is open until 25. March 2009 to choose a date but
you can also afterwards register yourself.

The poll can be found here:
http://doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=e2qbcn52epp26nyh

Date and time:
It's still open, when the meeting will take place exactly but the time
will be from about 17:00 to 19:00.

Who:
As at all of our meetings, everyone is welcome, so if you know someone
who could also be interested in participate, ask him/her to come too :)

Where:
Badenerstr. 281 in Zurich -> AVANTEC
http://map.search.ch/zuerich/badenerstr.281?x=146m&y=-53m&z=1024

What:
- - A talk about the open security architecture
(www.opensecurityarchitecture.org) by Tobias Christen
- - A presentation including Hands-On about XSRF and JSON hijacking by
Cyrill Brunschwiler.

Preparation:
Everyone needs a Notebook with Wi-Fi support or a 5m+ patch cable, a web
browser, a small web server (Apache httpd, Tomcat, IIS, ...), installed
on your local machine. You have also to register yourself at
http://www.hacking-lab.com/ and then send the nickname to Cyrill
(cyrill.brunschwiler _at_ gmail _dot_ com).

As usual, if there are any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Sven

- --

sent by Sven Vetsch / Disenchant