[Owasp-switzerland] Help with lodging while in Zurich?

Davide Manzoni davide.manzoni at gmail.com
Fri May 30 05:52:20 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am living too distant from Zurich for being really helpful but
there's should still be the chance of finding an hotel at a reasonable
price even with the Europeans of soccer in town. A search on
booking.com shows this:

http://www.booking.com/searchresults.html?sid=235d1b9a929d98fcd3266b074ed615fb;checkin_monthday=23;checkin_year_month=2008-6;checkout_monthday=29;checkout_year_month=2008-6;class_interval=1;do_availability_check=1;offset=0;si=ai%2Cco%2Cci%2Cre;ss_all=0;city=-2554935

Cheers,
Davide

--
Davide Manzoni - Unix Systems Administration Engineer
email: davide.manzoni at gmail.com