[Owasp-switzerland] Chapter Survey

Annen John John.Annen at swx.com
Thu Jan 24 04:38:57 EST 2008

Hi Sven,

Thanks for organizing the chapter meetings. My survey answers are:

1 b
2 e (I think 1x/quarter would be good.)
3 b
4 a (Although I don't know what the topic would be.)
5 d
6 I don't have any specific recommendations, but anything that I could use to get a few or our developers to come would be welcome.

Cheers,
John

John Annen, CISSP
SWX Swiss Exchange
Quality Assurance & IT Security
Selnaustrasse 30
Postfach
8021 Zürich
T +41 (0)58 854 23 91  F +41 (0)58 854 33 91
http://www.swx.com

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks.