[Owasp-switzerland] We really need presentations :(

Cyrill Brunschwiler cbrunsch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 07:35:01 EDT 2008

Hi  Sven

How about an XML hands-on lab?

Theorie...
- Introduction In the use of web service In B2B environments and
backend integration
- Introduction into XML, DTD and XML Schema
- Shows attacks against XML generator and XML parser.
- Presents how the Xerces parsers can be hardened to prevent these attacks

Hands-on labs include excercises for...
- XML Injection
- XML URL enumeration
- XML directore traversal
- XML port scanning

What attendees should bring...
- Laptop
- Patch cable or WLAN card
- Firefox or Max's Backtrack

What the talk is not about...
- XML security standards and protocols (e.g. SAML)

I would be able to hold the presentation at nearly any day after Sun Sept 7th.

Regards,
Cyrill