[Owasp-switzerland] We really need presentations :(

AF saphyr at infomaniak.ch
Wed Aug 13 06:07:08 EDT 2008

Hello Sven,

I am sorry but I didn't get the info for the next
meeting, when would it happen?

About the presentations, what would you need?
On my side, I eat "secure development" from breakfast
'til diner but I actually have no idea about what might
interest the other chapter members.

I don't know if I am the only one but there might be
other people in the chapter who feel in a similar position.

Best regards,
Antonio