[Owasp-switzerland] Introduction

Christian ALT calt at tla.ch
Wed Nov 15 10:22:48 EST 2006

Hello from Geneva,

My name is Christian ALT and I'm a network security consultant with Telecom
and Logistics Associates. My major activities are with firewalls and VPNs
installations. Below you'll find a link to my description:

http://www.tla.ch/TLA/TLAabout-en.htm

Additionally I do programming in Java and as such the security of web
services interest me. I'm new to owasp and I just discover that you meet
from time to time. This is great and of course if you could meet in Geneva
this would be perfect.

Bern is OK and I should be able to make it from time to time. By the way I
can also speak swiss-german.

Bye for now,

Christian ALT

Telecom and Logistics Associates
Network Security Company
Security Lead Auditor for ISO 27001
http://www.tla.ch
Agenda Romand de la formation IT et Securité
http://www.tla.ch/agenda.htm