[Owasp-suncoast] Fwd: Immediate Permanent Sr. Enterprise Security Opening Tampa Bay Area

Stephen Carter carter.stephen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 20:14:39 EST 2010

Suncoast OWASPer's,

Given the current economic climate, I figured it wouldn't hurt to pass along
the info about this job opportunity in the Tampa Bay area.

Cheers,
- Steve
*Date:* 2/02/2010

*Subject:* Immediate Permanent Sr. Enterprise Security Opening Tampa Bay
Area

Stephen,

I am a Senior Account Executive at Tampa-based Criterion, working direct
with a large Tampa Bay area client, looking hard for a skilled Security
Professional to permanently join their team, and serve as the subject matter
expert on enterprise security applications.

This position is open because a team member was promoted internally, and
they’re looking to hire a ASAP.

Salary based upon experience of the individual, but I can say with
confidence knowing this market, salary offerings are fair and attractive;
quite competitive.

In the last 2 years I’ve helped 14 IT professionals advance their career
with this firm..a local, well respected company!

I will work hard to get you interviewed if you are interested in a potential
career growth opportunity…and if not personally interested in such, I am
hopeful you will pass this email or refer to me a trusted colleague who may
be!

Current manager is seeking a Sr. Security Engineer with extensive background
in enterprise application security…..advanced security certifications highly
preferred, 5+ years experience devoted to enterprise IT security, experience
with OWASP, and experience securing SOA.

Call me to discuss, or to expedite reply with your current resume, and we’ll
progress quickly on this potential career growth opportunity.

Thanks in advance for the consideration,

Mike Shreeve

IT Search Consultant
Criterion Solutions
• a Veteran-owned Government Solutions provider
Criterion Executive Search
• Information Technology Staffing
• Healthcare Staffing

Work 813-286-2000 x132
msj at cesfl.com
www.criterionsearch.com
www.linkedin.com/in/mikeshreeve
http://twitter.com/IT_Career_Jobs

View/reply to this
message<http://www.linkedin.com/e/uf0W0vT2marvETcf9gMZgZV1phmqBK-Ie5AZn5/mbi/I1777748120_2/>

Don't want to receive e-mail notifications? Adjust your message
settings<http://www.linkedin.com/e/uf0W0vT2marvETcf9gMZgZV1phmqBK-Ie5AZn5/blk/I1777748120_2/s6hJbOYWrSlI/mdp/>
.

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation