[Owasp-summit-2013] SIM cards with 3G data for non-US participants

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Fri Nov 15 02:17:40 UTC 2013

Internet in the USA is quite slow and expensive compared to European standards.
Our cellular networks are even worse, and even more expensive.

There are 3g SIMS for sale, but in the USA they very often require shipping to an address.
They are not being given away in every shop like in Europe.

We have some pay as you go; however I have no idea where to get it besides a T-Mobile shop for GSM.
GSM unlocking is also illegal in the USA, so you will need a (disposable?) GSM unlocked phone for your SIM.

Regards,