[Owasp-summit-2013] Big thanks to Mark for his efforts in the Summit 2013

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Sat Apr 7 21:55:42 UTC 2012

Mark,

I want to second what Dinis said.  You were at the meeting and heard the
reasons.  But I want to publicly repeat that the decision to hold off on
the Summit had nothing to do with you or your team.  In fact, it was even
harder to say no considering your stellar record around managing OWASP
events.

-- Matt's phone