[Owasp-summit-2013] (Why Summits are special) Re: Cancelation of the OWASP Summit 2013

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sat Apr 7 14:51:53 UTC 2012

Dinis,

Indeed a great testimony.

I'd like to make the summit more efficient and organize targeted
project/workgroup summits where we bring together people around project
reboots
We can hook these on the global appsec conferences or organize dedicated
mini-summits with remote 24h 'follow-the-sun' participation.

Why not do an O2 mini-summit in the coming months? Who is stopping you?
We can certainly seed this with the owasp project reboot initiative

--seba