[Owasp-Summit-2011] Tonight's Meeting

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Sep 28 19:22:47 EDT 2010

And that's why we are going to add an extra weekly Summit meeting just for
you :)

Lorna will follow up with the details

Dinis

On 28 Sep 2010, at 21:14, John Wilander <john.wilander at owasp.org> wrote:

Darn. 9 pm GMT is 11 pm in Sweden. 10 pm GMT is midnight. I have trouble
with such late calls :/.

Am I odd? Do you guys stay up until midnight in the week? Maybe I'm getting
old ...

   /John

--
John Wilander