[Owasp-Summit-2011] Survey Invitation

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Fri Sep 24 08:42:19 EDT 2010

I think Brad's suggestion was to have separate surveys for the two groups.

We just need to determine who are the current members of the Summit
Committee and Global Committees.

Is the list here accurate:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Committee_Pages ?

If we can get all the committee/board members to fill out the quick Doodle
this week, we can use that to feed into Brad's kwiksurvey and send it
out after the Oct 4th deadline from Lorna's CFP rolls around.

Sound like a good plan?

-Jason