[Owasp-Summit-2011] Survey Invitation

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Thu Sep 23 22:34:51 EDT 2010

First off, let me just say that by all means, if I'm treading on ground
that's already been covered previously - just let me know - I'm late to the
party on this one :)

I agree that we want all leaders that can come to attend.

But the impression I got from the call on Tuesday was that at minimum, we're
trying to get the Board and Global Committee members together. So it seems
like we should find the times that work best for the small set of 25-35 of
us and then take those times and present them to the leaders to poll.

Just as an extreme hypothetical example, it doesn't really work if the
consensus from the leaders ends up being one certain week if 3/4 of the
board and half of the Global Committee members can't make it.

Just my $0.02 - which is worth increasingly less over in Europe :)

-Jason