[Owasp-Summit-2011] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Global Summit Call for Venue

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Sep 21 21:14:46 EDT 2010

Hi Boris

The idea is to cover ALL transportation costs the moment the participant
starts on his first leg of the jorney (by plane or train).

Since these participats are going to the Summit to work hard, we have to
make sure they don't encour any extra mandatory costs (like paying to get
from the local airport to the venue, meals or the first couple beers of the
day :)  ).

I would strongly advise to get a local travel agency involved, since the
amount of travel related enquires is going to be overwhelming (for the last
Summit in Portugal, we found a great local travel agency company which
charged 9 Euros per attendee (Paulo can confirm this number) with the
garantee that if anybody found a cheaper flight (than the one they were
recommending) they would match that price)

Dinis Cruz