[Owasp-Summit-2011] John misses tonight's call

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Sep 21 20:32:29 EDT 2010

Yes, the 50k is quite important (and even 50k is a bit too much). We really
need to have the venue at max 30m drive from the airport.

At the last Summit in Portugal the only major complain was the fact that we
did it in Albufeira/Faro/Algarve which required a lot of attendes to catch
at least two fligths (and in some case have to extend the trip by one or two
days)

Dinis Cruz