[Owasp-Summit-2011] FW: [Global_conference_committee] Invites to AppSecDC

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Sep 21 17:57:34 EDT 2010

Summit11 Team,

Will the OWASP Summit 2011 be an event internally targeted? Planned to be a
meeting of committed OWASP people to exclusively deal with OWASP internals?
If not, would it make sense for us if we shared Michael Coates’ approach and
thought about inviting those players as well? We could have an opportunity
to further discuss any issue opened and not closed in DC and simultaneously
their Summit’s participation could enrich our working sessions.

That’s my 2 cents. If this issue has been raised before by someone else, as
I am under the impression of, I apologise.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager