[Owasp-Summit-2011] OWASP Summit 2011 - Next meeting time
dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Sep 21 16:58:50 EDT 2010
I'm at the theater at the moment (old vic in London) and might be a bit
late, so please start without me (Dan, Jason, Brad: it's at 10pm Gmt)
We really need to accelerate now and really start the Summit 2011 machine.
Some topics to cover:
- create an action plan for the next weeks
- update on location (Lorna has sent the email, paulo has a venue in PT,
there is interrest from BR and FR)
- start creating a list of topics and Working Sessions (Owasp Committees,
Projects, Chapter; Browers, ...)
- ask our community what topics or working sessions we should have
- think about who (from industry or government) we should invite
- create marketing material for advertisement at Owasp conferences and
- how to sell the concept to the chapters that have funds so that they use
those funds to pay for their local leaders (chapter or project) to attend
- create an up-to-date list of Committee members that we will use the 50k
budget to cover their expenses
- figure out the process we will use to nail down the date (Doodle would be
a good option)
- figure out what us the ticket cost for non OWASP leaders & the people who
we will give a FREE ticket
- figure out who we will give a FREE ticket (owasp leaders, owasp members? ,
major sponsors at our past conferences?)
- create a task force to focus on the browsers (starting with Firefox) and
came up with ac action plan (who to invite, working sessions, etc)
On 21 Sep 2010, at 21:27, Martin Knobloch <martin.knobloch at owasp.org> wrote:
Should be tonight.
At the Irvine conference, we agreed to have the Summit meeting together with
the GCC meeting.
..as both group s are mainly consist of the same people.
On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 9:37 PM, Paulo Coimbra <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org>wrote:
> Can someone please inform me when the next Summit 2011 meeting will be?
> Paulo Coimbra,
> OWASP Project Manager <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>
> Owasp-summit-2011 mailing list
> Owasp-summit-2011 at lists.owasp.org
Owasp-summit-2011 mailing list
Owasp-summit-2011 at lists.owasp.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-summit-2011