[Owasp-Summit-2011] OWASP Summit 2011 - Next meeting time

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Sep 21 16:58:50 EDT 2010

I'm at the theater at the moment (old vic in London) and might be a bit
late, so please start without me (Dan, Jason, Brad: it's at 10pm Gmt)

We really need to accelerate now and really start the Summit 2011 machine.

Some topics to cover:
- create an action plan for the next weeks
- update on location (Lorna has sent the email, paulo has a venue in PT,
there is interrest from BR and FR)
- start creating a list of topics and Working Sessions (Owasp Committees,
Projects, Chapter; Browers, ...)
- ask our community what topics or working sessions we should have
- think about who (from industry or government) we should invite
- create marketing material for advertisement at Owasp conferences and
chapter meetings
- how to sell the concept to the chapters that have funds so that they use
those funds to pay for their local leaders (chapter or project) to attend
- create an up-to-date list of Committee members that we will use the 50k
budget to cover their expenses
- figure out the process we will use to nail down the date (Doodle would be
a good option)
- figure out what us the ticket cost for non OWASP leaders & the people who
we will give a FREE ticket
- figure out who we will give a FREE ticket (owasp leaders, owasp members? ,
major sponsors at our past conferences?)
- create a task force to focus on the browsers (starting with Firefox) and
came up with ac action plan (who to invite, working sessions, etc)

Dinis Cruz

On 21 Sep 2010, at 21:27, Martin Knobloch <martin.knobloch at owasp.org> wrote:

Should be tonight.
At the Irvine conference, we agreed to have the Summit meeting together with
the GCC meeting.
..as both group s are mainly consist of the same people.