[Owasp-Summit-2011] OWASP Summit e-mail to leaders

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Sep 16 02:11:02 EDT 2010

Hi Lorna, (from
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011#tab=Operational_guidelines)
please make sure you also include this info in the RPF for the Summit
location:

   1. 1 key organizer in close contact with the venue
   2. hosting 30 to 100 people
   3. US$2'000 a head (flight/accommodation/food/beers)
   4. conference facilities
      1. multiple meeting rooms
      2. one big meeting room e.g. auditorium
      3. hotel with the conference facilities or conference venue within
      walking distance
      4. apartments if possible (to share apartments/rooms and save money)
      5. 4 to 5 star hotel
      6. local food supplier for apartment crashing
      7. has to be negotiated with the hotel
      8. max 50 km's form international airport
      9. sufficient Internet access!

And to Justin's question, YES we have to make sure that the 2000 USD per
head cover ALL travel, accomodation and food expenses.

Send this ASAP so that we can get the ball rolling (one note on the short
time to reply: start by saying something like "...as you know for a while
now OWASP is organizing a Summit in the beggining of the year..." so that we
don't have complains about it :) )

Dinis Cruz