[Owasp-Summit-2011] OWASP Summit e-mail to leaders

Lorna Alamri lorna.alamri at owasp.org
Wed Sep 15 22:10:22 EDT 2010

Hey Brad,
We had the call on Tuesday but no one was there due to a snafu with the
mailing list.( So it was just Martin and I on IM)  You are totally right we
do need to figure out a way to conference the skype users with the 800 line
users. Since a lot of us are on the Connections Committee how does everyone
feel about just having one call a week?  Either Tuesday or Wednesday works
for me as long as we get it on everyones calendar.
Lorna

--
Lorna Alamri

OWASP Connections