[Owasp-Summit-2011] (call yesterday) Re: The Summit is ON (50k Approved)

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Sep 2 17:35:37 EDT 2010

Did the call happen yesterday? I was offline, but I dialed in at 9pm and
10pm London time and there was nobody there.

We really need to figure out the 'Summit 2011' message we want to send next
week at Irvine.

(Lorna, if you are not already subscribed to this list use
https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-summit-2011)

Dinis Cruz