[Owasp-summer-of-code-2008-reviewers] FW: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP EU Summit 2008 , please register if you can make it (4-7 November 2008 in Portugal)

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Jul 2 05:35:25 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Hope you are well.

I am forwarding the email below just to make sure that each and all of you
are in the loop.

I wish you all good work.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP Foundation <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>  Project
Manager

 <blocked::https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NYC_AppSec_2008_Conference>
OWASP AppSec NYC 2008 is coming...  are you ready?

  _____