[OWASP-stinger] Contributing to Stinger

Schafer, William H william.h.schafer at lmco.com
Wed Nov 3 17:01:48 EST 2004

All,

I'd like to offer to contribute a modest amount of time to the Stinger
project. In the note below, Jeff suggests that time would be well spent
working with the SVDL language. I can help with this. Is there anybody
else working on this or is there any documented direction? If not, I can
offer to put together a small schema based on my understanding of the
test.svdl file from the Stinger download and any other information I can
get from the code and JavaDocs, plus a short human readable introduction
to SVDL in MSWord format.

I would be interested to hear about any other work that is going on with
Stinger.

Bill S