[Owasp-standards] Re: New OWASP project - PCI Web Security Standards

owasp-standards-admin at lists.sourceforge.net owasp-standards-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 22 05:53:19 EST 2005

I have to agree with Lyal,
I thought it would be an in-depth look at tests to be performed on
apps in order to give a guide as to complicance with PCI.
Akin to the OWASP Testing guide but with a PCI-centric focus....

-ek (OWASP-Ireland).

--
Eoin Keary cissp