[Owasp-spanish] Security Shepherd - Spanish translators needed!

Mark Denihan mark.denihan en owasp.org
Sab Sep 26 01:15:15 UTC 2015

Hey Guys,

Thanks for expressing the interest to help out with the Security Shepherd
Project Spanish Translation!

To get started, check out the Security Shepherd GitHub page:
https://github.com/OWASP/SecurityShepherd
In there is everything you need to translate, including step by step
instructions on how to implement new translations
<https://github.com/OWASP/SecurityShepherd/wiki/Adding-a-new-Language-to-Shepherd>
!

To start contributing right away, please fork the project, add some
translations and then make a Pull Request with the changes! Alternatively
you can mail me your GitHub account names off-list and I'll set you up as a
contributor when I can (I'm Travelling from AppSecUSA Back home over the
next couple of days, wifi access may be temperamental)

If you guys need any help and you don't mind getting answers in English,
please drop me a line. If you rather get help en Español, reach out to
Natalia (CC'd) whom is also working on translating Security Shepherd to
Spanish!

Thanks very much for your time!!

Regards,

Mark Denihan