[Owasp-spanish] [Owasp-latam-leaders] Security Shepherd - Spanish translators needed!

Michael Hidalgo michael.hidalgo en owasp.org
Mie Sep 23 22:22:04 UTC 2015

Awesome,

I had the chance to talk to them, and they explained me the workflow to add
new language support so it would be awesome if we could help with the
translation.

Thanks!

--

*Michael Hidalgo. OWASP Chapter Leader & Researcher*

*Blog: http://michaelhidalgocr.blogspot.com
<http://michaelhidalgocr.blogspot.com/>*