[Owasp-spanish] OWASP Top 10 for 2013 Spanish

Mateo Martinez mateomar en gmail.com
Jue Jun 13 15:40:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

I want to help too.

The raw file could be downloaded from this link:
https://www.owasp.org/images/4/4d/OWASP_Top_10_-_2013_Final_-_English.pptx

Let´s confirm how many of would be able to help and the let´s split the
document.

I think that we should plan to release the 1st draft of the spanish version
in 2 weeks and the review it and make the final release in 1 month.

What do you think?

Regards,

Mateo