[Owasp-spanish] Fw: Purchase "OWASP Testing Guide v3.0 (Guia de Pruebas)" or other titles for 15% off until Friday.

Juan C Calderon johnccr en yahoo.com
Mie Sep 28 21:39:13 EDT 2011

Por si les interesa tener el libro en papel :) aporvechen este descuento

Saludos,
Juan Carlos

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Lulu.com <lulu at reply.bronto.com>
To: johnccr at yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 6:49 PM
Subject: Purchase "OWASP Testing Guide v3.0 (Guia de Pruebas)" or other titles for 15% off until Friday.

Lulu.com
This is an email promotion from Lulu.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these, click here.
   Publish | Services

  OWASP Testing Guide v3.0 (Guia de Pruebas)

Purchase OWASP Testing Guide v3.0 (Guia de Pruebas) or any other title with 15% off with coupon code FALLSAVINGS305.

Hurry ... offer ends Friday.

Disclaimer: Use coupon code FALLSAVINGS305 at checkout and receive 15% off OWASP Testing Guide v3.0 (Guia de Pruebas) or any other available title on Lulu.com. Maximum savings with this promotion is $100. You can only use the code once per account, and you can't use this coupon in combination with other coupon codes.  This great offer ends on September 30, 2011 at 11:59 PM so try not to procrastinate! While very unlikely we do reserve the right to change or revoke this offer at anytime, and of course we cannot offer this coupon where it is against the law to do so.  Finally, Lulu incurs the cost of this
discount, so it does not
impact the Author's proceeds of the book.  There is a chance that the title we recommend is no longer available.  In which case, please feel free to use this coupon for another book.  This coupon will work for multiple titles but savings cannot go past the maximum of $100.
Copyright © 2002-2011 Lulu, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
This message is an advertisement from Lulu.com.

Lulu.com |
3101 Hillsborough St. | Raleigh | NC | 27607-5436
Manage your account preferences

Unsubscribe from  marketing emails from Lulu.com