[Owasp-spanish] FW: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Honorary Individual Membership

Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE, Corporate, consultant) juan.calderon en ge.com
Vie Oct 9 16:05:00 EDT 2009

Hola a todos

¿Alguien de los que ha participado en las traducciones de documentación está interesado en recibir una membrecia honoraria por parte de OWASP?

Si es asi por favor, indiquen en que documentos han participado y cual fue su participación en cada uno (en terminos de roles, secciones y/o paginas traducidas)

Saludos,
Juan C Calderon, CSSLP
Research Leader  (Softtek Contractor)
D *879-7858
T +52 (449) 910-7858
E juan.calderon at ge.com <mailto:juan.calderon at ge.com>
Softtek GDC Aguascalientes

________________________________

From: owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org [mailto:owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Paulo Coimbra
Sent: Viernes, 09 de Octubre de 2009 11:27 a.m.
To: 'Matt Tesauro'; owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org; 'ludovic petit'
Cc: global_membership_committee at lists.owasp.org; global-projects-committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Honorary Individual Membership

I agree. However, given the very limited time we have to sort this question out - the process should be completed to allow the DC Mini-Summit 09 participation - I propose that for now we allocate the translation contributors to each 'root project', e.g. the people that have done significant work in translating into French the OWASP Top 10 could be singled out by being referred here http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Projects_Dashboard as Top 10's contributors.

My 2 cents, thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP Project Manager <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>