[Owasp-spanish] Newsletter in Spanish

Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE, Corporate, consultant) juan.calderon en ge.com
Lun Dic 7 17:06:23 EST 2009

Hello Kate and Lorna

I talked to the list and here is what we come up with.

We will treat this different than for a document, It is better to have someone in particular in charge of monthly translations and that will be Christian Navarrete (chr1x), he will be helped by Jose Antonio Guasch and Ricardo Supo as needed. So please feel free to contact them from now on for the translations

He have sent Christian the Publisher file for him to start the translation.

Christian, please send us an estimate on when your team could finish the translation, at the same time I would like to know what is best for you to have the source publication in English or Spanish (by the automated tool).

Thank you all for your support on spreading the word of OWASP to Spanish-speaking community

Regards,
Juan C Calderon

________________________________

From: Kate Hartmann [mailto:kate.hartmann at owasp.org]
Sent: Miércoles, 25 de Noviembre de 2009 01:47 p.m.
To: Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE, Corporate, consultant)
Cc: 'Lorna Alamri'
Subject: Newsletter in Spanish

Hi Juan, we were wondering how difficult it would be to translate the OWASP newsletter into Spanish?

With all the activity in Latin America and other Spanish speaking countries, it seems to follow that we need to be able to communicate J

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300