[owasp-spanish] Re: About es.owasp.org

Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE, Corporate, consultant) juan.calderon at ge.com
Thu Feb 16 10:50:00 EST 2006

That's great, I tryied the online demo of new Manolia version and it looks very cool in apparience and functionality.

OK I think we can put this at hold until the migration is completed. And after that we can explore possible implementations for this.

Thank you Larry, Jeff
-- JC

-----Original Message-----
From: Laurence Casey [mailto:larry.casey at owasp.org]
Sent: Jueves, 16 de Febrero de 2006 09:40 a.m.
To: jeff.williams at aspectsecurity.com
Cc: Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE, Corporate, consultant)
Subject: Re: [owasp-spanish] Re: About es.owasp.org

Juan,

I am doing the best I can to full fill your request. I am currently
migrating to the latest version of Magnolia, which has better support
for multiple languages along with better browser support. We should
be going live with the new version as soon as all the content is
migrated over.

Sorry if it seems that your requests were ignored, it is difficult to
contact each individual with requests with so many on the list.

--Larry