[owasp-spanish] Re: About owasp.latam.org

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at aspectsecurity.com
Thu Apr 28 12:16:45 EDT 2005

I think we can arrange that.  I'll talk to Larry (the OWASP sysadmin) about
it when he gets back.  How do most sites handle this?  I thought the
convention was something like www.owasp.org/cc   where cc is the country
code.  But a separate domain name with a redirect is easy.

We can set up folks with an account on the portal that will give them the
ability to edit/add/reorganize the Spanish content.  I'll leave it up to you
all to decide how you want to assign these accounts.

Thanks!

--Jeff