[owasp-spanish] Re: About owasp.latam.org

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at aspectsecurity.com
Thu Apr 28 09:21:44 EDT 2005

Hi Rogelio,

Sorry for the delayed response.  I'm still cleaning up messages I missed while at the OWASP conference in England.  I definitely want to support the international OWASP community.  Is there any way we can do this using the current OWASP portal infrastructure?  Currently, we've got the http://www.owasp.org/international/esp.html section set up, and you can create an entire site under that section.  I'd be more than happy to see that evolve in any way you all think is appropriate.

--Jeff