[owasp-spanish] RE: [Owasp-topten] Web App Pen Test Checklist Spanish Translation effort

Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE Commercial Finance, NonGE) juan.calderon at ge.com
Tue Sep 7 20:19:15 EDT 2004

wow

Creo que cometí un error, esperen un poco, mañana les enviaré como quedó finalmente la asignación de la traducción

Saludos

-----Original Message-----
From: owasp-topten-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:owasp-topten-admin at lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of Rogelio
Morrell C.
Sent: Martes, 07 de Septiembre de 2004 06:06 p.m.
To: Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE Commercial Finance, NonGE); 'Raúl Mateos';
'Ing. Pedro del Real L.'
Cc: owasp-topten at lists.sourceforge.net;
owasp-spanish at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Owasp-topten] Web App Pen Test Checklist Spanish
Translation effort

This one for me.

Section III (6 Pages)
Apendix A - OASIS WAS Vulnerability Types Index

To: owasp-topten at lists.sourceforge.net
effort

Hello All

By now, I can tell I will be sending the Top Ten document for technical
review this week and will be releasing it officially as soon I get it back
from editor.

We can now start working on Web Application Penetration Testing Checklist,
so far we have the Vision Diagram already translated by Raul Mateos (thanks
for that) However I have had no news from Rafael and Raul about what part
they decided to take or how they divided the checklist, so Raul and Rafael,
please shout!

To start the new effort on Pent Test Checklist I'm proposing to divide the
checklist into 3 sections 6 pages each, (se layout below) what do you think?

Section I (6 pages)
	Introduction
	Pen Test Checklist
	Using this checklist as ...
	About OWASP Testing Project
	The OASIS WAS Standard
	Penetration testing Workflow (one page less because of workflow
already translated)

Section II (6 Pages)
Checklist (it self)

Section III (6 Pages)
Apendix A - OASIS WAS Vulnerability Types

If it's ok please choose one and propose a delivery date for it, for Top ten
we translate 3 pages per week, so perhaps we can deliver this document to
Tech Editor the week of September 6.

Thank you for your effort so far Rogelio and Pedro. :)

Cheers
-Juan Carlos

PS, Jeff I don't now if we have to switch to
owasp-testing at lists.sourceforge.net mailing list while translating it

Juan C Calderon
Sr Application Security Auditor
www.softtek.com

IMPORTANTE: Los documentos y archivos que se acompañan a esta transmisión,
contienen información confidencial la cual es legalmente secreta. Esta
información puede ser usada únicamente por el destinatario cuyo nombre
aparece inserto en esta transmisión. Si usted ha recibido esta transmisión
por error, notifíquenos inmediatamente por esta misma vía, y borre el
archivo y sus anexos. Se hace de su conocimiento por medio de esta nota, que
cualquier divulgación, copia, distribución o toma de cualquier acción
derivada de la información confiada en esta transmisión, queda estrictamente
prohibido, el incumplimiento de esto genera responsabilidad legal.

IMPORTANT: The documents and files attached to this transmission contain
confidential information that must be kept secret by law. This information
is for the exclusive use of the specified recipient whose name appears in
this transmission. If you have received this message by mistake, please
notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the file and its
attachments. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying,
distribution or adoption of any action arising from the confidential
information contained herein is strictly prohibited. Any violation will be
penalized by law.