[owasp-spanish] RE: [Owasp-topten] Web App Pen Test Checklist Spanish Translation effort

Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE Commercial Finance, NonGE) juan.calderon at ge.com
Tue Sep 7 10:56:17 EDT 2004

ok then

So We have Raul, Rogelio and Pedro ready to start translating the Checklist, please pick you section to translate according to the list below, all section are 6 pages long.

I guess 3 weeks are enough to translate the whole document but is up to you. It would be 3 pages per week and 1 more for review. Or perhaps 4 weeks, 2 pages per week and 1 to final review, you choose. We can even select the first schedule and in any of you finish before can help the others.

This time I'm not being part of the translation since I will take vacations next week because of my new baby. so please choose your due date at your convenience and let me know. so I can plan the next translation.

Cheers
-Juan C Calderon

PD please subscribe to owasp spanish list if you have not :)

-----Original Message-----
From: owasp-topten-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:owasp-topten-admin at lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of Calderon,
Juan Carlos (GE Commercial Finance, NonGE)
Sent: Lunes, 23 de Agosto de 2004 09:54 a.m.
To: owasp-topten at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Owasp-topten] Web App Pen Test Checklist Spanish Translation
effort

Hello All

By now, I can tell I will be sending the Top Ten document for technical review this week and will be releasing it officially as soon I get it back from editor.

We can now start working on Web Application Penetration Testing Checklist, so far we have the Vision Diagram already translated by Raul Mateos (thanks for that) However I have had no news from Rafael and Raul about what part they decided to take or how they divided the checklist, so Raul and Rafael, please shout!

To start the new effort on Pent Test Checklist I'm proposing to divide the checklist into 3 sections 6 pages each, (se layout below) what do you think?

Section I (6 pages)
	Introduction
	Pen Test Checklist
	Using this checklist as ...
	About OWASP Testing Project
	The OASIS WAS Standard
	Penetration testing Workflow (one page less because of workflow already translated)

Section II (6 Pages)
Checklist (it self)

Section III (6 Pages)
Apendix A - OASIS WAS Vulnerability Types

If it's ok please choose one and propose a delivery date for it, for Top ten we translate 3 pages per week, so perhaps we can deliver this document to Tech Editor the week of September 6.

Thank you for your effort so far Rogelio and Pedro. :)

Cheers
-Juan Carlos

Juan C Calderon
Sr Application Security Auditor
www.softtek.com

IMPORTANTE: Los documentos y archivos que se acompañan a esta transmisión, contienen información confidencial la cual es legalmente secreta. Esta información puede ser usada únicamente por el destinatario cuyo nombre aparece inserto en esta transmisión. Si usted ha recibido esta transmisión por error, notifíquenos inmediatamente por esta misma vía, y borre el archivo y sus anexos. Se hace de su conocimiento por medio de esta nota, que cualquier divulgación, copia, distribución o toma de cualquier acción derivada de la información confiada en esta transmisión, queda estrictamente prohibido, el incumplimiento de esto genera responsabilidad legal.

IMPORTANT: The documents and files attached to this transmission contain confidential information that must be kept secret by law. This information is for the exclusive use of the specified recipient whose name appears in this transmission. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the file and its attachments. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying, distribution or adoption of any action arising from the confidential information contained herein is strictly prohibited. Any violation will be penalized by law.