[OWASP-South Africa] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Asia Tour - CFP - Call for speakers - please share with your chapters - deadline Oct-12!

Brett Russell brett.russell at owasp.org
Wed Oct 8 16:55:19 UTC 2014

Anyone want to present in Asia? Probably not but if you do, here is your
chance....

email: tobias.gondrom at owasp.org

and/or

Laura Grau

*Global Conference Manager *
*OWASP Foundation*
*laura.grau at owasp.org* <laura.grau at owasp.org>

Please share this among all your OWASP chapters in Asia and interested
great speakers.

Thanks a lot.

Tobias

Tobias Gondrom