[OWASP-South Africa] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] NEW OWASP Community Mailing-list - please join and forward to your chapter and project members and invite them to join!

Brett Russell brett.russell at owasp.org
Mon May 19 08:34:52 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I know you have not heard from me for a bit, I am catching up on emails and
admin. I thought this was worth sending out. This is a great list to
subscribe to if you are interested in the day to day workings of OWASP, but
it comes with a warning, there are a lot of emails.

Kind Regards,
Brett Russell
OWASP South Africa Chapter Leader