[OWASP-South Africa] South African Mirror For mod_gnutls

Dash Shendy neuromancer at dash.za.net
Thu Jul 14 07:35:37 EDT 2011

Hi MH,

Yes I've been learning a lot and also feel really good about getting
involved with
the community and helping this awesome project grow.

Singe also mentioned Source-forge, it might actually be better to host
that there since they
do provide mirrors all over the place, of which I see that there's one
in SA, namely Tenet.

Thanks for the advise, as always it is much appreciated.

--

Hacker Emblem <http://catb.org/hacker-emblem/> *Dash Shendy*
Coder/Pentester/Security-Analyst/Consultant
gtalk: dash.za.net at gmail.com
skype: dashula2006
mobile: +27 72 23 75 199