[OWASP-South Africa] South African Mirror For mod_gnutls

Haroon Meer haroon at thinkst.com
Thu Jul 14 07:27:22 EDT 2011

Hi Dash

On 14 Jul 2011, at 12:39, Dash Shendy <neuromancer at dash.za.net> wrote:
> As the official Maintainer of the module

Congrats. Seems like a nice project to hack on.

> I would like to provide the
> community with a mirror in South Africa.
> What is required is hosting space as well as enough International
> bandwidth to satisfy the community's download requests.

Local companies like Internet Solutions have been local mirrors for FLOSS projects for a long long time, so I'm sure they can easily add a few mb for mod_gnutls. (there are even ppl on this list who can help make that happen).

A question though:
Why not use sourceforge or github?
Basquillions of other projects do and they are built to handle versioning, documentation, etc.

/mh
__
Haroon Meer
+27 83 786 6637