[Owasp-southafrica] OWASP South Africa

daniel cuthbert daniel.cuthbert at owasp.org
Wed Mar 24 11:18:23 EDT 2010

Lindsay van Eden started the project, so I gather she is leader.

I started the London chapter back in the day and the nice thing about the
chapters is that you don't really need a leader, especially when it's
smaller than say 30 people.

Best thing to do is first work out where everyone is located, then we can do
a mini meeting. The problem initially is finding a good location and people
to come to the meetings. It's all very good having 10 at a meeting but you
need more industry people who haven't really heard about OWASP before in
order for them to benefit from it.