[Owasp-southafrica] OWASP South Africa

daniel cuthbert daniel.cuthbert at owasp.org
Tue Mar 23 04:08:53 EDT 2010

Working for Corsaire, fiddling and touching and breaking and heading up the
training side of things.
Been involved with OWASP since the early days and responsible for the
Testing Guide and now looking after OWASP for Charities.

I reckon there is a big need for OWASP South Africa and indeed Africa,
considering how small the security industry is here.