[Owasp-southafrica] OWASP South Africa

Rogan Dawes lists at dawes.za.net
Tue Mar 23 03:29:31 EDT 2010

On 2010/03/23 8:45 AM, Stephan Buys wrote:
> Hi fellow list members,
>
> It seems that this list has been dormant for quite a while, this is an
> attempt to try and resuscitate it.
>
> If you believe that there is a place for an active OWASP chapter in
> South Africa, please reply to this mail and let me know who you are. I
> believe that OWASP has a positive role to play and would like to help
> create a vibrant, active chapter in South Africa if anyone else is
> interested.
>
> Kind regards,
> Stephan Buys
> twitter.com/stephanbuys <http://twitter.com/stephanbuys>

Hi all,

I am Rogan Dawes, and my history with OWASP goes back to the start of
the WebScarab project, when it was supposed to be an all singing, all
dancing solution, but later changed to what we have now.

I'm a security consultant, working for Corsaire in the UK, but based in
JHB. I focus on web apps mainly, but also do infrastructure work.

Rogan